Greetings warriors of Bullet Force!
The MK 11 has been released in the new alpha build to the Android version of Bullet Force! This marks a milestone in Bullet Force's update history as the first designated marksman rifle in the game!
If you haven't signed up for beta testing, you can go to the Google Play page of Bullet Force and sign up for the beta test at the bottom.
Here is the changelog for the update:
- Added MK 11
- Nerfed M60 (decreased hipfire and ADS accuracy, increased recoil)
- New event mode where certain weapons are only allowed
- Buffed M4A1
- Enemies talk less in practice
- Gun is now 1 kill per gun (you will transition to the next gun after one kill)
- Fixed a few glitches with invisible walls
MK 11 stats with muzzle brake: